Scaling a business can be a challenge. Quickly growing HR, hiring the right people, determining processes for how best to do the same quality work as a business grows is something many businesses owners struggle with. Developing a regular cadence for revisiting and evolving both long and short-term goals based on how the world has changed. In this episode Jason talks through the challenges they faced and scaling an e-learning comping during COVID.
Our episode highlights:
- Write down the things that are important to you.
- None of us can do everything!
- Your core values and value proposition should guide your decision making.
- Commit to the process.
- Learning should be “learner” first rather than “content” first.
- Learning needs to be a great experience for the learner.
Bio: As Founder and CEO at Jackrabbit Learning Experience Jason is focused on partnering with any organization (higher ed, non-profit, medical, corporate, etc) who needs a partner to help envision and create an extraordinary educational product or program. Jackrabbit LX's services include strategy consulting, prototyping, testing, advising on how to assemble the right resources, and taking a program to scale.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jpgorman/
- Website: http://www.jackrabbitlx.com
- LinkedIn Company: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jackrabbit-learning-experience
---------- In The Bunker Podcast Links ----------
Listen Links: https://www.inthebunkerpodcast.com/listen
Become a Guest: https://www.inthebunkerpodcast.com/guest